Sentiment functionality can be leveraged when integrating with Orum. Users are now able to:
- Map call outcomes to a disposition and sentiment
- Set a disposition and sentiment for their default call disposition
⚙️ Configuration Requirements & Steps
Organizations using Salesloft who want to use Salesloft sentiments can configure Orum to work within this requirement. Orum admins can use the steps below to configure this setting:
- In Orum, click the gear Icon in the top right corner of the main page which will take you to settings
- Be sure to be on the "Integrations" tab, with Salesloft selected as your integration.
Cause Disposition Mapping
Accounts that require DISPOSITIONS in Salesloft will be required to map a disposition to all causes
Accounts that require SENTIMENTS in Salesloft will be required to map both a disposition and a Sentiment to all causes
If these requirements are not met, you will not be able to save until they are met.
❗ It is strongly recommended that all organizations requiring sentiments set a disposition and a sentiment in the Default Call Disposition For All Reps setting located in Integration settings.
- This setting is automatically adopted by all users of the organization unless they choose something different in their personal settings.
- Be sure to Save!
Individual reps can still make a different selection in their personal integration settings if desired.
-Click your initials/ display photo in the top right corner:
-Click "Integrations" and complete the "default call disposition" pulls downs as needed
-Be sure to save!