Subject: This knowledge article discusses best practices for Orum managers/admins to be conducted on a daily or weekly basis depending on the organization's use case.
Table of Contents:
Data From The Analytics Tab In Orum
- Review overall calling activity
- Dial count: Are reps pacing toward your team’s core activity goals? If someone is not meeting call activity expectations, do they have enough due Call Tasks to complete?
- Evaluate conversion rates
- Dial to Connect: Connect rates differ by industry, look for reps who are deviating from your team’s normal Connect rate.
- Connect to Conversation: This ratio represents the number of connected calls that lasted longer than 60 seconds. These typically represent better quality conversions. Look out for reps who have a Connect to Conversation rate less than 50%. These reps may be misdispositioning calls or need coaching on their call opening or hook.
- Conversation to Meeting: Review calls and provides coaching on objections
- Review dispositions being selected by reps: Look for specific objections being selected more than others
For more definitions and a deeper dive into analytics watch the video below or check out this knowledge base article.
Investigate unexpected conversion rates in Call History
- To investigate Connect rates:
- Filter by “Not Connected” - look at Duration and the Reason Ended Columns
Helpful Hint: if you see “The sales rep moved to the next call” in rapid succession it is important to coach on letting Orum’s automation do the work
- To investigate low connect-to-conversation rate:
- Filter by “Short Connect”
Helpful Hint: Pick a few calls to see if and/or where the rep needs to be coached
- To investigate conversation-to-meeting rates:
- Filter by “Conversation
Helpful Hint: Listening to calls on 2x speed allows you to listen to more calls in a short amount of time
Have 1-on-1s/Group Coaching Sessions
Based On This Research
For more definitions and a deeper dive into call history, and watch the video below or check out this knowledge base article.