Subject: A user has just completed a call and has dispositioned the call. Orum displays a message stating that a disposition is required even though it has already been entered.
There are 2 possible resolutions to this system status:
1. User is not dialed into Orum.
- The Orum Dial In With Browser option has an automatic time-out feature. This can happen while users are recording call information into other applications or when they step away after a call to take care of another task. The system will look similar to the below, please note that the "DIAL IN WITH BROWSER" button on the top right is available:
- To correct this, please dial back in to browser. The green "NEXT" button should then become available.
- If the "NEXT" button does not become available, please continue to the next steps in this article.
2. "NEXT" is not available or Orum still seems to be "stuck" and will not allow dispositioning
- After ensuring that you are properly dialed in to Orum (see the above if needed), Orum may not show the "NEXT" option and may still appear to be stuck.
- Please find the "REDIAL" button shown below and click it. This will redial the prospect. Quickly click the red "DISCONNECT" button that will appear if you do not want to call the prospect back and Orum should allow the user to continue calling down the list.