Subject: After dialing prospects in Orum, completed and dispositioned calls in Orum are not showing in SalesLoft.
Table of Contents - Resolutions:
Complete Cause Disposition Mapping Options in Settings:
- Orum admins must ensure that the "Cause Disposition Mapping" has been fully completed. As an admin, please navigate to Orum's Settings Page and make the appropriate selections for each of the options shown in the "Cause Disposition Mapping" section.
- The red error shown in the screenshot below is what an admin user can expect to see if these settings are not configured correctly:
Complete Default Call Disposition Options in Settings:
- Orum admins must also ensure that the "Default Call Disposition" option has been chosen as well. As an admin, please navigate to Orum's Settings Page and make the appropriate selection for the "Default Call Disposition" section. This section is shown in the following screenshot:
When Orum Completes Call Tasks in SalesLoft:
- When calls do not show up in SalesLoft it is also important to remember that Orum does not complete tasks in SalesLoft when the prospect did not have the opportunity to answer.
- Examples of when Orum WILL complete call tasks include the following: Connect, No Answer, Left VM.
- Examples of when Orum WILL NOT complete call tasks include: Busy, Failed, Cancelled, or Dial Tree.