Hey Orum Users! Our Product team is always looking to connect with more sales reps and sales managers! If you'd like to share your feedback or experience with Orum or what it's like being in sales, please book some time here!
Subject: This article discusses how to add a new CRM integration to an existing in Orum account.
If you are are an existing Orum user who already has separate accounts for each of your integrations, your Customer Success Manager will be contacting you to assist with merging those accounts for a more seamless user experience.
Table of Contents:
1. How to add a new CRM integration in Orum.
2. How to switch between CRM Integrations.
How to add a new CRM integration in Orum:
1. From the settings page, please be sure that the "Integration Settings" tab in the top left is selected and find the "+ADD A NEW INTEGRATION" option.
2. A small window will pop up which will allow the option to choose which integration to set up. Simply select "LOG IN WITH [choose desired integration]".
**** Whichever login the admin uses to create the new integration will be associated with their currently-logged in user, be sure to log in as yourself, not a user who you are trying to help!****
3. You will be redirected to the chosen CRM website and can log in using the appropriate credentials.
4. Once you are successfully logged in to the CRM that was chosen, Orum will display the following message which is confirmation that the new integration has been successfully created.
5. Users in your Org will now be notified upon logging in to Orum that a new integration is available and can be selected if needed.
6. For help with how to select a CRM integration that has already been set up, please leverage this knowledge article. Thank you!