Issue: Numbers are greyed out and a message is displayed that reads: "[Prospect Name] will not be dialed because they do not have a phone in the selected phone field".
Table of Contents:
1. Troubleshooting numbers that "will not dialed" by Orum.
2. Cadence or list is not loading.
Troubleshooting numbers that "will not be dialed" by Orum
- When a call list is properly loaded, there are some cases where Orum will display a portion of the call list as greyed out with a message that reads: "[Prospect Name] will not be dialed because they do not have a phone in the selected phone field".
- A simple modification of the "DIALING OPTIONS - PHONE FIELDS" box on the left hand side of the "DIALER" screen will resolve this using the following steps:
1. Using your CRM, determine the types of phone numbers that being brought in to Orum (i.e. Mobile, Home, VoiP, Other, etc...)
2. Add the required phone number types and Orum will allow the greyed out numbers to be called.