Issue: This article describes how to troubleshoot a call list, sequence, or cadence that is not populating in Orum.
Table of Contents:
General call list, sequence and cadence functionality
- Orum only pulls up tasks that are listed as due or past due in the given CRM. Prior to loading a cadence, sequence or list into Orum, verify that the cadence, sequence, or list Tasks that are being loaded show as “DUE” or “PAST DUE”.
- It is also important to verify that the Tasks relate to 'Calls' as opposed to email or other prospect contact methods. **Please note: Orum only pulls in Call tasks.**
- The Task is not in the user's name. ( It belongs to a different user)
- The User has filters applied preventing them from seeing the entire list.
- When searching the list, make sure you are typing out the list name in full and correctly.
- There are too many tasks in the call list. We don't recommend trying to load over 1000 tasks in a list. Orum will pull tasks from oldest to newest. We recommend filtering down "All" type lists (All Cadence Due, All Sequence Due) to a few sequences, cadences, or reports you'd like to work on or pulling the specific list to help minimize the number of tasks being loaded at once.
- The task you are looking for is a "One Off Task". One Off Tasks have their own list! If a task is a part of a sequence, or cadence you will not find the task here, this includes follow-ups created off a cadence, or sequence.
- After completing the previous above verifications, Orum may need to be “RESET” to make ensure that all DUE CALL TASKS are properly loaded.
-If you are unable to see the "RESET" option, please use the steps shown here.
How to make the "RESET" button appear if it is not visible
If the "RESET" button is not visible, please complete these following steps:
1. Dial in to Orum
2. Click the “START" button
3. Quickly cancel dialing by pressing the "DISCONNECT" button
4. After clicking the disconnect button, the "Back to list" button will appear. Please click the "Back to list" button
5. The "RESET” button is now available. Please click "RESET" and Orum will reload your cadence/list.