Issue: This article describes how to troubleshoot a call list or cadence that is not populating in Orum.
Table of Contents:
General call list and cadence functionality
- Orum only pulls up tasks that are listed as due or past due in given CRM. Prior to loading a cadence or list into Orum, verify that the cadence/list Tasks that are being loaded show as “DUE” or “PAST DUE”.
- It is also important to verify that the Tasks relate to 'Calls' as opposed to email or other prospect contact methods. **Please note: Orum only pulls in Call tasks.**
- After completing the previous two verifications , Orum may need to be “RESET” to make ensure that all DUE CALL TASKS are properly loaded.
-If you are unable to see the "RESET" option, please use the steps shown here.
How to make the "RESET" button appear if it is not visible
If the "RESET" button is not visible, please complete these following steps:
1. Dial in to Orum
2. Click the “START" button
3. Quickly cancel dialing by pressing the "DISCONNECT" button
4. After clicking the disconnect button, the "LIST" button will appear. Please click the "LIST" button
5. The "RESET” button is now available. Please click "RESET" and Orum will reload your cadence/list.