Orum has an Analytics tab at the top of its browser page. This tab contains a breakdown of all logged calls available, along with a breakdown of dispositions and user session stats.
Which User analytics can I see?
- Admin: If you are an Admin on your Orum account, you will be able to see all analytics for your team. To see other users, click the “User” dropdown at the top of your screen. This will give you the ability to choose which user’s stats to view.
- Standard: If you are not an Admin, you will be able to see all analytics for your personal activity.
What does Mode mean?
- Mode refers to the dialer platform that was used to log activity.
- “Parallel” refers to calling multiple leads simultaneously.
- “Power” refers to calling your list one prospect at a time.
How can I change the Date Range of my analytics?
- The “Range” dropdown gives you access to change the dates of when you were making calls.
At the bottom of the screen you will see a breakdown of the specific analytics for the information you’ve specified above. Below is a breakdown of each column.
- Number of “Connects” that exceed 60 seconds of talk time.
- Total amount of “Talk Time” the user had with all prospects in the given range.
- Total amount of time the user spent dialing prospects within Orum during the selected range.
- Total amount of time spent inside Orum in the given range.
- “Connects” in Orum are based on the settings you have mapped in the Settings tab, under Connect Disposition.
- “Meetings” in Orum are based on the settings you have mapped in the Settings tab, under Meetings Disposition.
- “Dials” in Orum refer to completed calls.