Orum’s setting tab is where admins and users alike can change certain features and functions of the our tool to make it better fit their workflow. Settings will be marked below as “Admin Only” if the standard user doesn’t have access to it.
General User Settings:
By checking the boxes below, users can receive weekly usage summaries for call or meeting analytics. While Admins will receive metrics for the entire team, individual users will only receive personalized analytics based on their usage.
Open Links Automatically
- When one of the boxes in this section is checked Orum will automatically open a new tab when a call connects. This tab will open to either your CRM or the user’s LinkedIn, depending on your choice.
- Please note that the new tab will take priority in your browser, meaning you will automatically be moved from Orum to the new tab.
- LinkedIn can only be opened for a user if they have a LinkedIn link connected to their profile in your CRM. Orum will not be authenticating the link before opening, or search for links to prospects whose LinkedIn fields are empty.
Admin: Meeting Dispositions
Whatever dispositions are inserted will affect the “Meetings” count in the Analytics tab. If you want more information on this setting please use this guide.
Admin: Connect Dispositions
Whatever dispositions are inserted will affect the “Connects” count in the Analytics tab. If you want more information on this setting please use this guide.
Admin: Restricted Area Codes
This section allows you to automatically not record calls that contain the designated area codes. You can choose which area codes to include by typing the 3 digit code and pressing enter. Then click “Save”.
For more information on call recording area codes please check out this article.
Outreach & SalesLoft Only Settings:
Displayed Outreach/SalesLoft Fields
- This setting only exists for Outreach or SalesLoft users. This setting is where you can choose what fields will show up in your call list. Each field will be visible as a column in your call list, and when a call is answered, this information will be visible on the connect screen.
Admin: Default Outreach/SalesLoft fields for All Users
- This setting only exists for Outreach or SalesLoft users. This sets the default visible fields that will show up on call lists or answered calls.