Dispositions in the Settings Tab
Establishing dispositions in Orum functions a little differently depending on which integration you are using.
Salesforce Integration Users- Are able to create new dispositions straight from Orum.
Outreach and Salesloft Users- Dispositions are synced over from the CRM and are loaded directly into Orum. If the user needs to make changes or updates, they must be completed over in the CRM.
Orum Recommended Dispositions
Your company can use your own dispositions, but in the event that you are looking for recommendations, the following are the dispositions that Orum recommends.
No Answer ;
Bad Number ;
Busy Call Later ;
Elevator Pitch Rejected ;
False Positive ;
Follow Up Required ;
Gatekeeper did not Transfer ;
Gatekeeper transferred - Did not leave VM ;
Gatekeeper transferred - Left VM ;
Hook Rejected ;
Left Voicemail ;
Meeting Scheduled ;
Objection Already Have a Solution ;
Objection Asked to Send Info ;
Objection Not a Priority ;
Objection Other ;
Person Left Company ;
Reach back out in X time ;
Went to Voicemail ;
Wrong Person - Gave Referral ;
Wrong Person - No referral
|The following offers further description of disposition-related elements and functionalities in Orum.|
What fields do I need to map to show up in analytics?
- If you want accurate analytics and numbers to show up, you will need to edit your cause disposition mapping settings, this allows Orum's AI to log what happened when Orum automatically hangs up on a call.
How to set up dispositions?
- Navigate to the settings tab (cog icon). Find this labeled area and click into the drop down.
You can edit your disposition setting by simply clicking edit. A pop-up menu appears where you will categorize the disposition by type such as meeting, connect, and unanswered, and then choose what automation happens when this disposition is selected.
Explanation of Recommended Call Dispositions
- Standard No Answer
Went to Voicemail
- Went to a VM
- Busy Signal
- connected with somebody who is not associated with the company or target prospect whatsoever
Busy- Call Later
- Prospect is busy and asked for you to call at another time
Elevator Pitch Rejected
- Prospect declines to talk further after you give your pitch
- Orum falsely detected a human being and connected you with a machine. This does not happen often, but may happen from time to time which is why the disposition is included
- Had a good conversation, but requires more follow up before handing off
Gatekeeper did not Transfer
- Connected to gatekeeper, but they were not able to transfer you to desired prospect
Gatekeeper transferred- Did not leave VM
- Connected with Gatekeeper and they were able to transfer you. Upon transferring, the call went to VM but you did not leave one
Gatekeeper transferred- Left VM
- Connected with Gatekeeper and they were able to transfer you. Upon transferring you left a VM
- Prospect declines to take your call after you introduce yourself
- You booked a meeting!!! Woohoo!!!
Objection: Already Have a Solution
- The prospect already has a solution for your services
Objection: Asked to Send Info
- Prospect asked you to send information
Objection: Not a Priority
- Your solution is not a priority for them
- Used for when an objection is given, but there is not an appropriate disposition available. In this case please use comment section to leave specifics
Person Left Company
- Prospect is no longer at company
Reach back out in X time
- Prospect asked you to reach back out later in the year when they might be evaluating solutions like yours
Wrong Person - Gave Referral
- This person has no power, as far as selecting tools to use. However, the person told you who you should reach out to
Wrong Person - No referral
- This person has no power, as far as selecting tools to use and did NOT tell you who the right person to reach out to is.