Playlists in Call Library allow users and admins to manage their calls and build public and private playlists.
Types of Playlists
There are two types of Playlists available in Call Library:
- Shared Playlists: These playlists are visible to all users and can only be created, edited, or deleted by Admins.
- Private Playlists: These playlists are only visible to the user that created them. Admins and Users will be able to create, edit, or delete private playlists.
Creating a Playlist
You can create a Playlist in two ways:
- From the Call Library, click the “+” button next to “Playlists”
- From the “Add to Call Library” modal
Editing and Deleting Playlists
Users can edit or delete playlists from the Call Library by:
- Going to the top-right and selecting the ellipses '...' dropdown which will expose two options: Edit and delete playlists
Removing or moving specific calls
If you are looking to remove or move a singular call from a playlist, you can do so by selecting the ellipses '...' on the top-right of the specific call and selecting 'remove from this playlist' or 'add to playlist'.