Subject: This knowledge article discusses Orum’s Transcripts and Objection Detection functionality.
Transcripts and Objection Detection enables you to:
- Quickly find calls that need coaching or that showcase best practices to share with your team in Call Library
- Master objection handling by sharing the most effective strategies
- Onboard new team members faster
- Access transcripts of all recorded conversations
Table of Contents
Overview of Transcripts and Objection Detection
Transcripts are now available on all recorded conversations, defined as calls with a “connect” disposition type, for accounts at the Ascend and Beyond tiers of Orum. These transcripts are searchable from the Search field in the left sidebar of Call History and Call Library. Searching keywords will return all calls where that keyword is contained in the transcript. Search results will be highlighted in the transcript.
Transcripts for individual calls can be accessed by opening the Call Details side panel and clicking on the “Transcripts” tab.
Objection Detection uses Orum’s AI to automatically identify any objections raised in recorded calls. Reps can find calls with identified objections by going to the “Objections” tab in Call History, or filtering by objections in the left side panel.
When reps open up the Call Details panel for an individual call, objections will be highlighted in the playback bar as well as summarized at the top of the transcript in the “Transcript” tab.
Hovering over the highlighted objections in the playback bar will show a summary of the objection and allow reps to skip to that portion of the call.
Within the Call Details panel in Call History Admins will be able to remove objections and add calls to the Call Library.
When adding a call with an objection to the Call Library Admins will be able to choose whether to start the call at the beginning of the call, or at the beginning of one of the objections within the call.
Within Call Library reps will be able to view and search Transcripts, and filter calls for objections in the left side panel. Objections will be highlighted both in the playback bar for calls, and in a summary at the top of the call transcript.
Will all my calls have transcripts?
- Yes, all recorded conversations, defined as calls with a connect disposition type, in Orum will have a transcript generated for them.
How long does it take for the transcript to be ready after the call ends?
- We generate transcripts on demand with little to no wait time
Will the transcript show who is talking?
- Yes! Speakers will be identified in the transcript
Can my older call recordings get transcribed?
- Orum will automatically generate transcripts for all recorded calls from the last 3 months.
When will Orum identify objections?
- Orum will find objections in any conversation, defined as a call with a connect disposition type.
Do users have to listen to the whole call that the objection is tagged in?
- Nope! Detected objections are highlighted in the playbar and transcript, and users can click on the highlighted portion of the playbar to jump straight to the objection. If users hover over the highlighted objection in the playbar, they will receive more details about the objection. Finally, when users add a call to the library they can choose if the call starts at the beginning or at the objection.
What if Orum incorrectly identifies an objection?
- Admins are able to remove any objection Orum detected if they think it is not applicable.
Can users customize their own objections?
No, Orum only identified a pre-set list of objections. These include:
- Asked to send info
- Already have solution
- Not a priority
- Wrong Person
- No, Orum only identified a pre-set list of objections. These include:
What packages is this feature included in?
- Ascend and Beyond