This guide will allow you to generate a Salesforce Report only for your call tasks to dial inside Orum. This report utilizes the ‘Activities with Contacts’ property that Orum supports.
🚨 Before starting this guide:
You will need to be a Salesforce Admin to complete this guide
You should have completed the guides for automating your lead status and follow up call tasks
You will need basic knowledge of Salesforce’s Report Builder
- Go to the ‘Reports’ tab in Salesforce
- Select ‘New Report’
- Using the search bar or left-side menu, find ‘Activities with Contacts’
- Select ‘Start Report’
- Under ‘Columns’ in the left-side menu, make sure to select all the columns or fields you and your sales team want to bring over into Orum
- Under ‘Filters’ choose:
- Show Me: ‘My Activities
- Date: Set to your specific date range
- Show: We recommend ‘Open Activities’ to avoid calling prospects multiple times
- Open Activities → This will show you only open-call tasks
- Completed Activities → This will show only previously completed call tasks
- Open & Completed Activities → This will show both
- Show: Tasks (only)
- We highly recommend also adding new filters for ‘Title’ and ‘Subject’
- Filtering by ‘Title’ will help you streamline your pitch as you call down a list of a specific target title
- Filtering by ‘Subject’ will allow you to *idk pull out your call tasks (Important step)
- Set Operator to ‘equals’ and use the relative value ‘call’
Now, you are ready ‘Save & Run’.
You should see a new report with call tasks that you can now select in Orum and start dialing from.