This guide will allow you to generate a Salesforce Report only for your call tasks to dial inside Orum. This report utilizes the ‘Activities with Contacts’ property that Orum supports.
🚨 Before starting this guide:
You will need to be a Salesforce Admin to complete this guide
You will need basic knowledge of Salesforce’s Report Builder
- Go to the ‘Reports’ tab in Salesforce
- Select ‘New Report’
- Using the search bar or left-side menu, find ‘Activities with Contacts’
- Select ‘Start Report’
- Under ‘Columns’ in the left-side menu, make sure to select all the columns or fields you and your sales team want to bring over into Orum
- Under ‘Filters’ choose:
- Show Me: ‘My Activities
- Date: Set to your specific date range
- Show: We recommend ‘Open Activities’ to avoid calling prospects multiple times
- Open Activities → This will show you only open-call tasks
- Completed Activities → This will show only previously completed call tasks
- Open & Completed Activities → This will show both
- Show: Tasks (only)
- **Please note that open call tasks will NOT be completed.
- We highly recommend also adding new filters for ‘Title’ and ‘Subject’
- Filtering by ‘Title’ will help you streamline your pitch as you call down a list of a specific target title
- Filtering by ‘Subject’ will allow you to *idk pull out your call tasks (Important step)
- Set Operator to ‘equals’ and use the relative value ‘call’
Now, you are ready ‘Save & Run’.
You should see a new report with call tasks that you can now select in Orum and start dialing from.