Subject: This article serves to more clearly define the "Reason Ended" status users may notice in call history and on recordings.
1) The Sales Rep Moved to the next call
- The sales rep used the "next" button when power dialing to end this call and move to the next one.
2) The Sales rep manually canceled the call
- The sales rep clicked the cancel button.
- This can also be due to the rep clicking cancel in the middle of dialing a call when parallel dialing on the list screen.
3) The sales rep hung up
- The sales rep hung up while dialing this call.
- The sales rep hangs up their own side (i.e. they end their browser dialer session or, if they dialed in via a phone, they hang up their phone).
4) The sales rep disconnected the call.
- The sales rep clicked the disconnect button to end the call.
- The sales rep clicked disconnect, which keeps their call into Orum active but ends the call for the prospect.